Your personal data controller is IntegraKom Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Płowiecka 105/107 (postal code 04-501). Your personal data shall be processed on the basis of legitimate interests of the data controller pursuant to Article 6.1(f) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (the GDPR). The data controller’s legitimate interests involves replying to messages sent via a contact form. In addition, if you consent, your telephone number and email address shall be processed for the purpose of provision of marketing information pursuant to Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR. Your personal data may be provided to the Data Controller’s service providers and/or Counterparties. Data shall be processed for up to six months following the end of correspondence or until such time as an objection is filed against the processing of personal data. If consent is given to the processing of telephone number and email address for the purpose of provision of marketing information, your personal data shall be processed until the withdrawal of the consent to the processing of personal data. The provision of your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to provide a reply to a message sent via the contact form and to send marketing information. A failure to provide personal data shall prevent any reply to a message sent by the contact form or sending any marketing information. Your personal data shall not be profiled or subject to automated decision-making. Any person whose personal data is being processed has the right to:
- demand access from the data controller to your personal data;
- demand rectification, deletion or limitation of processing of the personal data;
- object against the processing of personal data;
- withdraw the consent to the processing of personal data insofar as the processing is based on the consent, which shall not affect the compliance of the processing prior to the withdrawal of the consent;
- request the transfer of data insofar as the data is being processed on the basis of a contract;
- File a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that the data processing is in breach of the law.