Our extensive experience allow to build, based on Veeam brand technologies, effective solutions for maintaining business continuity, that is:
- creating backup copies,
- data archiving,
- data high availability,
- disaster recovery procedures.
Veeam: When Data Protection Matters
Veeam Backup & Replication ensures the availability of all cloud workloads, both virtual and physical. How it’s working? Using a simple management console, you can easily perform fast, flexible and reliable backup, recovery and replication operations for all applications and data that are so important to businesses and their operations today.
Veeam Backup & Replication enables you to successfully meet new operational challenges with comprehensive enterprise-class data protection capabilities. Veeam technologies are considered efficient, advanced and easy to use. In addition, they reduce operating overhead thanks to flexibility tailored to the needs of the company and reliability so important in the industry. Veeam is a relatively simple, flexible and reliable solution that provides high availability for all cloud, virtual and physical workloads. The company can protect all of its data, regardless of the location and type of workload.
Veeam: advantages, including reliable backup
So it’s time to summarize the benefits of Veeam. The key ones include:
- Reliable backup – it is a reliable backup of any workload, shortening the backup time and lowering operational costs thanks to great flexibility;
- Fast recovery – expressly restore files, virtual machines, NAS devices and applications while maintaining a low recovery time target (RTO);
- Safe replication – that is, image-based replication and improved disaster recovery: increased speed, security and availability;
- Cloud portability – backup, recovery or migration of any workload to and from AWS or Microsoft Azure platform, including features protecting data against attacks;
- Intelligent storage – fast backup and replication from snapshots using the mass memory of almost any of the world’s leading manufacturers;
- Data reuse – data that has been backed up to maintain security, compliance and recoverability, increase update confidence and make more informed decisions.
Veeam Backup & Replication: Features
Veeam Backup & Replication provides industry-leading features such as:
- Extensive backup and recovery options for cloud, virtual and physical workloads;
- Image-based replication of virtual machines from within the machine or from a backup;
- Built-in management and deployment functions for Veeam Agent for Linux and for Microsoft Windows;
- The opportunity for unlimited storage capacity expansion, enabled by the Scale-out Backup Repository and Veeam Cloud Tier object storage support;
- Easy, two-step data recovery to AWS, Microsoft Azure (and others);
- Veeam DataLabs – verification of recovery, ensuring compliance with regulations and conducting tests in a dedicated virtual environment;
- Veeam Explorer tools for Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle;
- Storage snapshots and advanced storage integration;
- Plugins for SAP enterprise applications