Fulfilling the information obligation imposed by the GDPR, we send below all the necessary information regarding our processing of your personal data:
- Personal Data Administrator:
The administrator of your personal data is Integrakom sp. z o.o.
The company’s registered office is located at 105/107 Płowiecka Street, 04-501 Warsaw.
- Purpose and legal basis of personal data processing
Your personal data is processed for the purposes necessary to:
- for us to contact you regarding the matters for which you have addressed us
- to respond to your inquiry and/or to provide you with an offer of services,
Your personal data may be processed on the basis of article 6 act 1 letter a), b) and f) of the GDPR.
- Duration of storage of personal data
Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes indicated above.
- Transfer of personal data
Your personal data may be processed by third parties on our behalf for the purposes indicated above and based on applicable law, we may share your personal data with authorized entities, e.g. courts, law enforcement agencies.
- Your rights in connection with the storage and processing of your personal data
In connection with our holding and processing of your personal data, the GDPR grants you a catalog of rights, including but not limited to:
- access, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of your personal data. Deletion of your personal data will be possible, only if other laws allow it;
- to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data;
- to make a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the GIODO (and from the date of the creation of the new office, the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection);
- to transfer personal data;
- to object to the processing of your data on the grounds of your particular situation, in cases where we process your data on the basis of our legitimate interests (pursuant to article 6 act 1 letter f) GDPR).
- Automation of personal data processing
Your personal data will not be processed by automated means.
Is it mandatory to provide data?
Provision of personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide data will prevent the above-mentioned purposes.
Should any questions arise and in all matters related to the processing of personal data, you may contact the administrator by mail at: Integrakom sp. z o.o., 105/107 Płowiecka St., 04-501 Warsaw. Warsaw or electronically at e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Integrakom sp. z o.o.